Where to buy cheap paintings or watercolor painting in Shanghai China? Or Maybe Shanghai print of Shanghai Skyline?
Zao Wou-ki’s Dream-like Painting to Lead Christie’s Shanghai Evening Sale Zao Wou-ki (1920-2013) has been a highly sought-after name in the auction worlds.
The frenzy for Zao continues as Christie’s 20th Century & Contemporary Art Evening Sale in Shanghai is going to be led by Zao Wou-ki’s 13.02.92 .
Anyway, No matter you are looking for modern canvas wall art, print watercolor, wall art decor or just art reproductions of famous artists
. Below are some recommended places in Shanghai to but paintings on canvas at a reasonable price.
1. Galleries on Maoming lu just north of Yan’an lu – People are nice and prices are good.
2. French Concession shops
140 Sqm Gallery (1331 Fuxing Xi Lu – Fenyang Lu)
Andrew James Art (39 Maoming Bei Lu, corner of Yan’an Zhong Lu) 2 mins to Nanjing Xi Lu Tube
James Cohen (170 YueYang Lu – Yongjia Lu)
Art Labor (10-36 Yongjia Lu – Maoming Nan Lu)
3. South of Huang Pi Nan Lu subway station – Reproductions of Modern Chinese art.
4. Artist Market at the “bottom” end of Wending Lu in Xujiahui 5. Sandy’s Gallery…. Next to Peace Hotel Just name a few, there are many more places…
5. Shanghai Tianqing Gallery Shanghai Tianqing Gallery specializes in organizing art exhibitions and dealing in artwork.
6. Arton Canvas Shanghai Pictures